I see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it seems to always be the same distance from me no matter how much I get done. But I will prevail! Our paper is coming along well and I am personally learning a lot. Hope the end results is worthy.
- Final Class Blog: Reflection
- Critique It: Social Scholarship: Applying Social Networking Technologies to Research Practices, by Christine Greenhow
- The Whoooooaaaas of the last few weeks!
- puh-tey-toh / puh-tah-toh: Different Vegetables, Same Scale
- The Invisible Hand: PLEs, PLNs, and a Total Education Overhaul
- Adventure Learning Humanizes Technology
- Links, articles, and information for K-12 Online Learning: Viruals Schools class on Thursday, Feb 11
- Connectivism, Knowledge, and Technology
- Hello world!
Browse popular tagsadventure learning Connectivism David White digital immigrant digital native dvr_ut K-12 Marc Prensky paper Personal Learning Environments Personal Learning networks resident semester social bibliographies social bookmarking social networking social scholarship Social Software Teach It thursday class virtual school visitor